Saturday, June 09, 2007

NEWS

For those of you who were confused about my last post, I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! I was commenting on 7 kids b/c my friend Trisha Fipps just had her baby boy today!!
So, I can understand how that would appear that I could be the one adding another person to this world...But, let's just say a big Hallelujah, I'm not :) I do praise God for children and my 4, but I don't think I'd be a good mom to 5! :)
Thanks for the calls and concerns though!!! :)

6 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hurray!!! Tell Trisha Congrats and I love her. I'm so excited for them to have their boy. Can't wait to see the pictures. I love you too and miss you guys. By the Way, if God wanted you to, you'd make a fantastic mother of five.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

Yeah, that's so exciting (not that you are not pregnant, but that Trisha had her baby)! Was she induced or did she go into labor early?
Oh, I've been meaning to ask. How is the potty training with the girls going? Just curious! =)
Take care!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger carissa said...

I have completed the task of training twins :) PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW...............We'll save lots of money and time :) Thanks Tracy for the comment about God's will...I know He'd enable for what He'd give.
Tricia, aren't you due soon???

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

We got the pool at Wal-Mart (but it popped last week when a huge branch fell on it. Still not sure if it can be salvaged. No kids in diapers? I'm so jelous! See, now you're ready for another little one. J/K. Love you
BTW I am definately not a virtuous woman, but I am trying to do my best with the Lord's help.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

Yes, I'm due the week after Trisha was...June 25th...that's why I was curious whether she was induced. I can't wait for her blog update!
That's great about the twins! I thought that Calvin was potty-trained, for a couple weeks now, but the last few days have seen lots of accidents...so I'm not too sure anymore. Not sure what the best route is now...I hate to go back to diapers! =) We have been very busy so maybe that explains it partially.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

That is so funny, Carissa:). I was reading through your blog really quickly at first, and all I saw was PREGNANT, and I gasped at first. But then I read the whole post:). lol

I am sure you would be a great mom to 5! Speaking of lots of kids...I was reading today about a lady who is 41 with one on the way which will make 17 kids for them! She has two sets of twins (I thought of you:)).

Love you girl! Nice to see the new pictures and posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home