Sunday, May 13, 2007

my friend Virginia


This is Virginia Estes, a freshman here at NBBC. We met this semester at her society activity. She's been such a blessing as she's come over to help me with the kids and talk!!
She was even willing to wash the girl's feet in the tub one day :) I'll miss her this summer, but am glad she's coming back next year.

The twins watching me put my ankle in an ice-bath to get the swelling down. They were hard to keep up with last week, but God helped us through it!!

Virginia and the twins (chloe on top pic)

7 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger S said...

I love Virginia too! We first met Ed at Northland then got to know the whole familyi when we got down here. We got to know Virginia through helping with the youth group. She's such a sweetheart. Virginia probably feels right at home at your place because of her younger siblings. Their mom Diane is a sweet, Godly lady. You'd love her too.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear you made it through your swollen ankle week with the Lord's help! Praise God for sweet hearted helpers He uses to encourage us!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

Does this girl have a brother named Kerry?

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger carissa said...

no, Just Edward and Jonathan

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

thanks, just wondered. .. I knew a Kerry Estes.
How is the ankle? Bet you never expected to have a volleyball injury when you were a mother of four children. . . When Sara was a little over a year and I was pregnant with Silas, I broke my right arm playing indoor soccer with our youth group- What an experience!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I tagged you to post 8 weirdo facts about yourself :) I know you already have been tagged this is just more pressure about doing one so we can laugh at you :)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yup, I tagged you too Mrs. Belford. Get going on those weird facts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home