our weekend in Oshkosh!

My mom, Greg, and Dad. Greg's been in Iraq for 6 mo. now and they sent him home for 2 wks to rest and visit family. We miss him and pray for him regularly.


The girls at a nearby park!!!

Andrew

Chloe and Eden racing down the "twin" slides :)

Papa wrestling Chloe :)

Greg, Caleb, Grandma Widmer, Jackson, and Sheena

Aunt Fran (greg's mom) Chloe, Nanny, and Eden

The gang who travelled to see Greg before he left for his second 1/2 in Iraq. He's leaving on Thursday for a 19 hr. flight. Please pray for his safety and that God uses him to show others the way to Christ.

Our new prayer card of Greg Widmer. We love him and are so proud of his character and service to our country!


8 Comments:
Sounds like you had a great time, and I'm sure it was WONDERFUL to see your bro safe and sound. In just a couple weeks, we will have a family member officially in the military, and we, too, are very proud.
I love the picture you took of the girls walking away. So cute! I also think it is adorable how the twins are holding hands down the slide.
The girls are looking so big now! And their hair is getting so long. They are definitely out of the baby stage now and into girl-hood.
Praise the Lord for His safety and protection of your dear cousin!
I'm really glad you got to make the trip to spend some time with Greg!
Can't wait to see those pictures of the girls blown up on your wall somewhere! Love them!
Thanks for sharing pictures of Greg. Your mom always asks for prayer for him during our power groups so it is nice to put a face with the prayer. I am glad he is safe and will pray for him as he returns.
The picture of the three girls is priceless! Did you get your box??
we live in a military town and work with lots of young military. what a mission field! i hope God uses Greg to reap a harvest of souls.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi Auntie Carissa
Me and Mommy have been checking your blog everyday for new pictures. You should check mine, I'm sitting up now and Mommy put a new video on it of me feeding myself. I hope I can see you guys again soon. Love you all
Jackson
Post a Comment
<< Home