Monday, March 12, 2007

Biblical Womanhood

I was listening to Revive our Hearts today on the radio. I heard that if you've never been to their website before, you can receive a free book entitled Biblical Womanhood, by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Click reviveourhearts.org and go to their free book. Hope you all had a great weekend. We went to see Caleb, Sheena, and Jackson in Waukesha, and then Brent preached both services in Sheboygan yesterday. We had a great time with our family!!

6 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger The Horaks said...

I'm actually reading this book for the class that I'm taking this semester! I'm five chapters into it and liking it quite a bit. Would definitely recommend it! There are actually several different women who contributed to the book, so the chapters are not all by Nancy DeMoss; it's great to get the different perspectives.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the resource tip, Carissa! I just went online and filled out the info to get the free book. I don't regularly listen to Nancy Leigh DeMoss but when I do catch it, it's always an encouragement to me.

sounds like a fun but whirlwind of a weekend! Did you have time to take any pictures? It's too bad you couldn't have worshipped at Waukesha Bible. Next time you go, deliver a hug to Kirsten for me!

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahoo!!!!!! I love free things. I just signed up too--but it said error. I don't think that that is a good thing. Anyway, I emailed them....maybe I will get it, we'll see.
love,
heather

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went on her website today and what an encouraging message. Praise the Lord for godly teaching on a womens role. I also signed up for the free book and can't wait to get it. Maybe I will see you at the study tonight.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got free book coming my way as I told ya last night Thanks taking me out for my bday so fun... Hope you found your card I listened to her yesterdays mess today so encouraging. As well as convicting. Praise Lord still hope... Love Did you check abought hair thing??? LOL See ya Tab

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Curlyqu02 said...

I just love looking at all the ur fun pix! You have the cutest kids! Well, with the exception of my sister (don't take offense...:). I Love going to First! The ppl there are awesone! U know what, I can understand why you would be excited to just stay here with your family for spring break. I am going to Ruth's with Justin! I can not wait! We all love Nland, but a break is great as well!
How have you all been? It seems like everyone is getting sick around here... would not be fun with a house ful of kids. Well it is time to go to class! TTYL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home