Wednesday, February 21, 2007

YEAH---Daddy's coming home!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


The weather was so beautiful yesterday (around 25 degrees) so the kids ran to meet Brent when he came home. Chloe's hat prevented her from going the right way at first. Poor thing :)

12 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, I about busted my gut watching Chloe wander around in the wrong direction! I too LOVE the moment when Matt comes home. It's as though God gives me enabling grace all day long and then when Matt gets home God reminds me that I'm not alone in this parenting adventure! Matt's fresh energy for Chloe gives me a break.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger mitchells2000 said...

AWWWWW - so sweet! They probably love you just as much, but you're always there, so it's not as big of deal. Try going away for a little while and see how they are!
So - why weren't you running to meet your hubby?!?!? :*)
Chloe is adorable wandering around...

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know that you had to shut off the camera so that you could go tackle Brent and SMOOCH.....am I right????
love you!
I tried to call you the other day...no answer.....
heatheres

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger carissa said...

actually, Heath, I shut the camera off and ran inside and locked the doors and took a nap :) (ok, not really, but I did kiss him....for the whole 1/2 sec. that we were uninterrupted :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Jackson Brian said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. Wish I could be there. My daddy cant seem to figure out how to put vidieos of me on my blog, maybe when you come to my house in a few days you can show him. I cant wait to see you all, neither can mommy!
~Jackson

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Tricia said...

That is too funny. I loved watching Chloe wander around! I think my boys love their daddy more. Matter of fact, just today Ryan told Ian that he could go to McDonalds someday soon for a special treat. So Ian promptly asked, "Can Calvin come too?" and then his next question was "So just the boys then?" I still can't convince him that it would be a good idea for me to come along. Oh well! =)

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

That was so cute to watch! It sounds like you are staying busy. I remember being amazed at camp at how layed back you were with your four kids. You were an inspiration to me. Glad to have found your blog!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Shyla said...

that's a great video! i just smiled big the whole time! chloe is a girl after my own heart! I loughed out loud at her trying to find her way! too funny!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Tami said...

I love it! I needed that laugh right about now. I just finished prepping this week's lesson plans a few minutes ago. Argh!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

That's hysterical!! Watching Chloe wandering and I truly feel your sentiment of them loving Daddy more ;o) I'm homeschooling Joey and his favorite joke is to tell people that his teacher is crabby! And there is something truly special about hearing your child yell "Daddy's home! Daddy's home!!" Maybe because as moms, we're just as excited that he's home :o)

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger The Horaks said...

Some of my favorite memories as a kid is that feeling of excitement and running to meet Daddy when he would get home in the evenings! That's SO cute you got this all on video! Such sweet moments!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Erin Neiner said...

You crack me up!!! Good thing you live in such a safe neighborhood!!! Those hooligan kids of yours... :) JK. I was saying the words out loud with you..."probably more than their mommy's". Feels so true sometimes! (until they get hurt and only want their mommy!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home