Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
decorations
Jackie Hine gave me the idea of painting wooden blocks and putting them on my wall to complement this shower curtain. VERY SIMPLE and VERY CHEAP (.99 for the can of spray paint) decoration!
Love it! Love it!! Love it!!! It looks awesome in that room. I was picturing something totally different when you were telling me about it yesterday! Looks great.
Ditto what everyone else said. I never thought I would be into "retro" stuff, but I am lovin' it (I use it a lot in stamping cards.) The color brown has really grown on me. BTW - did you get Will&Christy's info?
9 Comments:
Love it! Love it!! Love it!!! It looks awesome in that room. I was picturing something totally different when you were telling me about it yesterday! Looks great.
i KNEW YOU WOULD...THAT'S ONE reason why I posted it today :) ha!!
Awesome! You have such an eye for decorating.
love it!
Ditto what everyone else said. I never thought I would be into "retro" stuff, but I am lovin' it (I use it a lot in stamping cards.) The color brown has really grown on me. BTW - did you get Will&Christy's info?
that is a good idea, i would guess hanging them all simetrical would be the hard part. i stink at hanging things.
I just used the double sided thick tape...one little piece did the trick.
looks sweet! Way to go! :)
You did a great job. It looks really good.
Post a Comment
<< Home