Monday, January 22, 2007

Recent Events have led to lack of BLOGGING :)

Hi to all my sweet friends in the blogging world! I hope you've been doing well. Life seems like a blur to me these days. We had in-service here at Northlando 2 weeks ago. Then, Brent ran the Master of Ministry class with 58 pastors last week. And, this week is the first of the semester for the students.
I have stayed busy here at home, painting the kids beds (we were given a loft bed and a matching twin). The 3 girls now are sharing a room. I think they are FINALLY doing better at going to bed...little stinkers....naughty!!! But, they do love their BIG GIRL beds. Emma's doing great with the adjustment and is a big help! I've been painting Andrew's room BLUE and I am not done with the red accents yet.
I had a suprise 50th for my mom too with 34 in attendance at a restaurant in Iron Mtn.
Soooo, Needless to say, life has been nuts, but God is always MY PERSONAL STRENGTH and I praise Him for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life---my personal Helper! Praise Him.
Love to you all!




6 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

Glad your back to the blogging world. I have been waiting for some new posts:)

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! You certainly had some good reasons for your lack of blogging. I just love your decorating style; you are so ambitious! Guess it must be that Holy Spirit helper that helps you get all those projects done. Thank God for the sustaining grace He gives for us to do this mommy job!

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

caris,
she so doesn't look 50....you have good jeans.......I mean genes. I hope that you have good jeans too, everyone needs a pair.
love you!
feather

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger the johnson crew said...

the girls room is so cute. i love how you painted their walls.

the bed situation looks fun. you should see our kids rooms... bed to bed to bed to wall... and a slanted ceiling.

your mom is so pretty.

janellle

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger mitchells2000 said...

the mural is awesome!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger C and C said...

hey! i guess there is one perk for being the only boy- you're own room! you all look so great. hope you are keeping warm.
- carmen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home