Monday, January 08, 2007

random pics of christmas vacation

Here are some action shots of the events of the last month. We enjoyed our time here at home with my family for the first 2 weeks of vacation. Then, we travelled to PA for the first week of January. We are home now. We are getting ready for a week of in-service, and then Brent's office runs the Grad week for pastors who come for blocked courses.

We saw, "Mama kissing Santa Clause" and I was able to direct the children's choir in our church for the Christmas program.

We're ready to get back to a "normal" schedule now.






11 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! So glad you're back! Looks like a wonderful time. Did you get to relax at all? How did the kids do on the car trip?

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger carissa said...

It was great. We travelled through the night so the kids slept for 6 of the 14 hour trip. Praise God for that. The other 8 hrs...were...well, tolerable! :) The twins got cell phones for Christmas and keys and thought they were so cool. Emm and Drew entertained themselves with a DVD player and drawing.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

You're back--I have been checking your blog for days--now you get to un-do all that was done!! Hope the coming days of normalcy don't overwhelm you!:)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Glad you are back! I love the picture of Andrew standing sooo straight for the program! Made me laugh. Hope you had a great Christmas!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Heather said...

So glad that you are back!!! I miss reading your posts and seeing pics of the kids (and of course what the twins are getting into) :)

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Hey Carissa! Thanks for leaving a little note on my blog. I've actually been "peeking" at yours since I found it probably a little over a month ago now. You have a beautiful family! And you didn't need to give me your maiden name - I know who you are :o) Of course, I was going to do the same thing on your blog b/c I wasn't sure you'd remember me. Anyway, I really enjoyed your friendship at college and glad to be in touch!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

oh carissa - how do you do it!
you have your hands full and do a wonderful job! love you and miss you friend!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger the johnson crew said...

nice to see new pictures.

it was good to see you over christmas!

janelle

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Shawntay said...

Love the pics.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Liesl said...

carisser, as heather would say! it sounds like you need a day away to sleep! I've read a couple of your posts and you seem to be sleep deprived. rest, lady. put the kids on a treadmill for about 45 minutes, put them to bed, and then YOU sleep!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Sauers said...

Hey girl,
Glad you guys had a good Christmas, sounds very busy though! Now hopefully you can get back into a normal schedule! I'm hoping to get a chance to see you when we come for Heart Conference! I miss you girl! Love ya,
Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home