Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Belford Quartet


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


We're seriously practicing for a special in church---probably not the screaming version though!!

12 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those videos took a while to come on our computer but I finally got to view them all. I loved the singing quartet although I only could hear two strong voices:) I cannot wait until Isee everyone for Christmas.Love to all,Mama

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kiddos are just as fun as their mommy!
Wish I could hang out with them!
love,
Heatheres

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the screaming! He sure is enthusiastic about his singing, eh? :)

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

*grinning* Thanks for the smile this morning

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the videos--very cute! It's great hearing your voices. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We did!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Thanks for that laugh tonight, Carissa!!! I needed that :)! I loved hearing your voice too. So glad we have blog world now :)!
Love you girl!
Alyssa

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger juliechall said...

I think this will be very edifying - I wish I could be there for the special! We are going to post soon - we just refinished our wood floors in the dining room and living room - so we'll get that on as soon as possible. Miss you!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

ADORABLE!!!!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger jules said...

O MAN! that made just laugh and laugh!! :) how cute are all your children?! :)

i'm just going to have to figure out that movie-blog-thing... i didn't know that was possible! it looks like fun!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Tfipps said...

Wow ~ who showed you how to do the whole video thing?! I bet you told that person you would blog about their helpfulness, and then forgot, huh?! Hee Hee! So glad you are hooked on videos now too! The kids are adorable - I especially love the one of Emma eating a cookie instead of singing.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger S said...

That was awesome! I felt like I was really in your living room. Wish I could be there for the church special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home