belfordcrew

Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.

Monday, November 13, 2006

many friends, family and influences on our kids

We praise God for the wonderful influences He has given us for our kids. Ben is here as a Grad student. We know him from our WV youth group. He has a gift with kids and our kids look forward to him coming over. Bryan is Brent's cousin and a tremendous help and encouragement with the kiddos. They call him "By By".
Sarah Evans is a sweet friend who is a Sr. this year at Northland. She teaches Andrew's S.S. class and watches the kids sometimes. She came over this Sunday to build snowmen with the kids. She is truly a blessing. I really enjoy motherhood, but times I just want some help inside my home. I feel that I don't juggle things as well as I should and neglect things I shouldn't...therefore, I praise God for the helpful people He brings along the way as I try to train my children the best I can.

posted by carissa @ 2:38 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Boy, you are in the perfect place to find good help with your kids! Enjoy it while you can because it's hard to find reliable godly babysitters in the real world. :) I'm very jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: carissa
Location: WI

View my complete profile

The WeatherPixie
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous Posts

  • WRONG SITE...SORRY
  • a link to more pics
  • WEDDING DAY has arrived...
  • Trick-or-Treat.....from the Belford Chillens...
  • the new "belford-mobile"
  • finally pictures of the cutest belford kids
  • WORLD SERIES
  • I'm Baaaack!!
  • another week without wireless connection
  • heather and jonas :)

Powered by Blogger