the new "belford-mobile"
We praise God for this new van. We got a used 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan with 29,000 miles a week ago. We wanted a bench seat behind the driver's seat, 2 built-in car seats, and stow-away seating. This was the only van with all 3 things in it AND the best priced! Praise you Lord that you're all-knowing. He is good.


13 Comments:
Congrats on the new van! Looks really nice. How cool to have those built in car seats!?! And what a sporty candy apple red color. :)
Praise the Lord for always supplying our needs!! Two vans, two friends, two Bibles, in a matter of weeks...what's going on here?!
wow, what a nice van! built in car seats and stow-and-go! wow! a dream car...seriously, these kinds of things are exciting to me now...i probably wouldn't have felt so excited about 3 months ago! :) happy for you guys!
Praise the Lord for the blessing of the van. The pictures of the kids look great.
I've been trying to call, but have yet to get through. Love & Prayers, Tracy
WOW E ZOW E GREAT LOOKING VAN CARISSA MARIE AND B.A. GREAT COLOR!!! AND HIDDEN COMPARTMENTS TO HIDE FOOD IN. LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE KIDDOS ALSO, THEY ARE SURE GOOD LOOKING (MUST BE THE BELFORD GENES?) TRY TO KEEP EVERTHING NICE AND CLEAN UNTIL I GET TO SEE BOTH THE VAN & KIDS AROUND CHRISTMAS.
pops, that's a lot to ask---CLEAN van and CLEAN kids til Christmas??? Choose one and maybe it will happen :)
Jenelle, I need your blog address again. I can't get on your blog...anyone know her address??
Anna, I miss you tons and tons.
Trisha, I hope you have TWINS like me.
Alicia, I hope you do too :)
Very cool, congrats!!!
That's a great van, Carissa! That is such a blessing! I want one just like that, but my husband is so set on SUV's :)! He hopefully will be broken down to getting a mini van soon (I'm working on him :))!
Love you girl!!
Alyssa
That is one beautiful van. I am hooked on our Dodge Grand Caravan already, even with just one kiddo. Hallelujah for the dual sliding doors!
Praise the Lord! He truly does exceed all we could ever hope or think!
carissa, i sent you an "invitation" (hopefully it was the right address.) to my blog. i know it is annoying, but i was required to take my blog off of public viewing for privacy issues with our kids. if you didn't get it...just email me at jovialgiant@hotmail.com and i will resend it to you...maybe i had the wrong address. sorry, it is a bummer, but i am glad i didn't have to delete my blog!
love you!
Janelle
The van looks great! God delights in meeting our needs and our desires! The twins are adorable. We would love to see them in person some time. Guess it's time to plan a trip to good ole Kentucky! Tell Brent I said hey.
Carissa:
This van must be the "new family van" to get! We just got one this past summer (-the "grand"). We also have the flashy red color!!! Too funny! (We call her RUBY!) Praise the Lord is right!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home