Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
Monday, October 02, 2006
a picture that's worth a million bucks!!
HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!! Honestly folks, I think I could make $$$$ on this picture! I truly am blessed beyond measure; I just need to be reminded of that when times are hectic. God has blessed me and I am grateful for my kids! AND MY HUSBAND :)
Yes, so beautiful and so sweet. Praise God for His blessings and kindness to us - children truly are His gift. Love the pic of your Mom. Give her a hug from me. Miss her so!
Hey Stranger: Looks like life is keeping you on your toes!! Your kiddos are so cute and it just makes me laugh to imagine a day in the Belford household! Too much fun! I know you're a great mommy! Hope all is well!
I love the picture. You'll have to frame that one. I miss being up there in the Fall and seeing the leaves change colors. It's just not the same in VA (but I enjoy the warmer weather for longer :)
Incredible pic...could definitely make millions...I'm sure it'll bring tears to your eyes when you look back at it when the kids are all grown up. Are you going to blow it up and frame it? I checked out your nephew's website...he's precious.
Carissa, I love the picture! I miss all of the fall colors. Right now I would take a couple week of cold weather just to see the changing colors of fall. I looks like you've been quite busy.
If that is not the cutest pic Carissa!! It made me cry to see fall colors--it has been a LONG time since I have seen "fall". Arizona only has two seasons, summer and hotter summer:) lol Definitely blow up and frame that one...it will be "art" for YEARS to come! Also, I'd highly suggest you get a copyright on that one! Anyone could copy it from your site and go publish it...but the real reward is knowing those precious ones:) Miss ya, Dana
I guess you have to have actually graduated from Northland to receive 21 comments on your blog post. 21 COMMENTS!! Holy Cats, what I wouldn't give to have 21 comments on one of my posts. Anyways it is a very nice picture, I hope they found their way home after that hike. Let me know if they did, I'm kindof worried. Maybe you could post a picture of them back at home safe for me. Thanks.
22 Comments:
That's beautiful!
Yes, so beautiful and so sweet. Praise God for His blessings and kindness to us - children truly are His gift.
Love the pic of your Mom. Give her a hug from me. Miss her so!
How touching and picturesque! Matt is bugging me to get back to watching the packer game on the internet, must run.
Where did you take the picture?
Your mom was telling me about that picture this morning and I was hoping you would post it! That is truly adorable! You HAVE to frame it! :)
Hey Stranger: Looks like life is keeping you on your toes!! Your kiddos are so cute and it just makes me laugh to imagine a day in the Belford household! Too much fun! I know you're a great mommy! Hope all is well!
LOVE IT! I think God gives us moments like these to help us keep our sanity on the hard days. Very sweet!
Wow, what a beautiful picture! I know what I am going to see blown up and framed when I come to your house next! =)
Carissa, you should send that pic in somewhere. it's perfect. love the twins in the tub!
I love the picture. You'll have to frame that one. I miss being up there in the Fall and seeing the leaves change colors. It's just not the same in VA (but I enjoy the warmer weather for longer :)
Incredible pic...could definitely make millions...I'm sure it'll bring tears to your eyes when you look back at it when the kids are all grown up. Are you going to blow it up and frame it? I checked out your nephew's website...he's precious.
How adorable! thanks for sharing that picture with us. Isn't it neat to see what is truly important in our lives.
Good picture taking! Aren't they cute when they are walking quietly in formation? Enjoy them...
I don't know what you're talking about with your comment on my blog. I clearly have Eden's name there...not Chloe!!!:) I love the "edit post" button!
Carissa,
I love the picture! I miss all of the fall colors. Right now I would take a couple week of cold weather just to see the changing colors of fall. I looks like you've been quite busy.
fall is SO beautiful in the US! Enjoy it for me :) oh - and yes, your kids are too!
Great pic! I've visited your blog a few times - thought I would make myself known! Take a look at my blog sometime - that will update you on us.
And who is "bat program" and why are they leaving comments on your blog? That cracked me up!
that is priceless, you are right! looks like such a good idea to get out and enjoy the fall weather and colors with family!
If that is not the cutest pic Carissa!! It made me cry to see fall colors--it has been a LONG time since I have seen "fall". Arizona only has two seasons, summer and hotter summer:) lol Definitely blow up and frame that one...it will be "art" for YEARS to come! Also, I'd highly suggest you get a copyright on that one! Anyone could copy it from your site and go publish it...but the real reward is knowing those precious ones:)
Miss ya,
Dana
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I guess you have to have actually graduated from Northland to receive 21 comments on your blog post. 21 COMMENTS!! Holy Cats, what I wouldn't give to have 21 comments on one of my posts. Anyways it is a very nice picture, I hope they found their way home after that hike. Let me know if they did, I'm kindof worried. Maybe you could post a picture of them back at home safe for me. Thanks.
Love the picture ! Too Cute! Andrew looks like such a litle man!
What a beautiful picture! You should enter it in a contest!
Post a Comment
<< Home