Emma puts on her make-up

Emma told me she wanted to play with her make-up. She took a long time in the bathroom and when she came out I knew WHY :)
She woke me up today @ 5 am with a toothache. When I told her she had a loose tooth, she was so excited. Needless to say, I'll NEVER tell my kids any life-changing news in the weee hours of the morning. Our sleep is a little more important. Congrats to Emma on her first "loose tooth"....now I'm answering alot of questions about the tooth fairy!!


3 Comments:
We love your new look, Miss Emma! Hannah was putting on makeup yesterday, too...she ended up with glittery eyebrows! Yahoo on your first loose tooth!!! You do realize that you'll get lots and lots of money when your tooth comes out, right...just ask mommy!
Sierra loves to put on makeup too. "Mommy can I have that cheeky stuff?" Oh boy, it already begins :). Whenever she's with her cousin at Grandma's, they end up smelling like perfume and makeup all over their faces :).
Carissa, your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home