Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Our family at the Norway Fair

This is Bryan, our cousin. We just love him and are thankful for his help at the fair. He was the official "stroller driver!"

This picture is dedicated to my dear friend Trisha Fipps...whose blog I am copying. I think this is the same clown that you took your picture by :) We tried our best to copy you. Wish we could've gone the same night :)

Notice Emma's Scooby and Andrew's superman behind him. We had a great time together.







This is Andrew and Emma on the bungy/trampoline thing. They had a ball. Emma knew how to do flipps in the air "on command"....Andrew kept yelling, "aaah!!" "aaah!!" every time he was thrown back in the sky!! We laughed sooo hard!
























Emma and Drew in the sharks mouth.......................The babies got a speeding ticket in their stroller. Bryan must've been driving them too fast!!! They all received badge stickers from the sheriff...............................their highlight.

9 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Tfipps said...

Awww...love the pictures...wrong clown. We were on the other side of the fun house. Sorry, you just can't be as cool as me no matter how hard you try. However, my kids did not get sheriff's badges, or jump on the trampoline, so maybe we're on an even plain when it comes to coolness!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a fun small town fair! Love the beautiful family picture even if it is in front of a scary clown. :)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger The Two of Us said...

Carissa,
Sorry, but I don't have the email address you were looking for. :( Good luck. :)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

Hey, just thought I'd drop you a note and let you know we are coming up next week for the highschool volleyball tournament--hopefully we will catch up a little in between games.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

What fun! We had a great time running into you at the fair last year. I'm glad to see you were able to go again this year. Keep up the Bible Study -- I'm praying for you and wishing I was there with you (for the study part, not the busy NBBC schedule).

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Always love reading your blogs and seeing your family. It has been so long. I miss you and your friendship.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger the johnson crew said...

those photos are adorable...your kids seem so well behaved. how do you do it? :) you are an awesome mom! my new hero.
janelle

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome cousin... :-) The pictures are great. Thanks for letting me in on the family fun.
Hope you're having a good day C

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Miss you all. Hope you're all having a great week. Edwardo and Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home