Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
New outfits
I just love JC Penney's. Probably b/c it's the only store other than Wal-Mart around here. But, they have incredible sales. I just got these outfits for the girls for $6 each. They're sooo cute :)
I see you kiddos all the time, but I still can't believe how much their are growing and so fast! Looking at those adorable outfits, I couldn't get over how big the twins look! Hang in there...they'll all be in school before you know it, and then you'll be wanting more! :-) Okay...maybe not wanting more, but feeling better for sure!
3 Comments:
I see you kiddos all the time, but I still can't believe how much their are growing and so fast! Looking at those adorable outfits, I couldn't get over how big the twins look! Hang in there...they'll all be in school before you know it, and then you'll be wanting more! :-) Okay...maybe not wanting more, but feeling better for sure!
Okay...your girls dress almost as cute as you...where did you get those earrings?! Somebody with style must have given them to you!
The girls look adorable! Yes I remember JCP being a glimpse of normalcy without the 1 1/2 hr. drive to Green Bay.:)
Post a Comment
<< Home