Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bowling with 4 kids..Is that smart??

I gave the twins yummy large suckers to keep them occupied for the 2 games of bowling. It worked til the end. They were ready to roll!
Andrew with a score of 93 :) He picked out a bright orange ball for good luck....to match his hair of course!
They gave us bumper pads and a ramp. Emma almost beat us with a score of 95 :)
"Do I know what I'm getting myself into??"
"ooohh! cool shoes kids!!"

6 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Holy baloney you've been busy uploading pictures! Looks like a great time was had by all in Iowa (my least favorite state). Your kids are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! And you and Brent look so happy to be on vacation together. Thank the Lord for some family down time, eh?

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Tfipps said...

I was wondering when you said you were going bowling...what to do with Chloe and Eden. Smart idea to bring the stroller in! We're off tomorrow...yea! I have so much to tell you, I'll call you soon.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I love "Dad's" face in that one picture...he looks like he's grimacing! :-) It looks like everyone had fun though! Can't wait to see all you guys again soon!!!!

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carissa,

The kids are beautiful and growing so fast. I know you've had a busy summer (any season is busy with 4 children). I hope all is going well for you. I know that the school year begins soon and you will see less of your husband because of his responsibilities. I hope that the next week or so is especially sweet!

Love ya,

Tara McLain

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger ertlnet said...

Hey Carissa, is that the bowling alley not too far down the road from Faith? I grew up in Iowa and I went to Faith several times on youth group trips & probably bowled at the same alley! Small world, huh? Have fun in Iowa! I'll be there (not to Ankeny, though) in a month! My first time back to the States in a little over a year!

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had this incredible chance to spend quality time with your kiddos. Fun! I miss you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home