Thursday, July 27, 2006

VBS UPDATE!

We've averaged about 40 kids each night. We haven't seen anyone saved yet, but many contacts have been made. We're in prayer for these families to come on Sunday and see their kids sing. It's also our annual "Friend Sunday" and Keven Brownfield will be presenting a clear gospel message.
This is the indoor ark made by the Markham family
I've got a busy 3 yr old who needs me to sit by him during the 'longer' sessions :)

Emma and her best friend, Haley.
Andrew being 'Daddy's helper'

Brent leading (he's lost 15 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Wish I had that discipline!!)

Getting ready for the skits to start.

8 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Debbie Griffin said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of what's going on back home! Wish we could be part of the fun...15 pounds...no fair! I think I've gained that much since I've been on vacation!!!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger carissa said...

me too :0 come back debbie!! I'm thinking about you so much and we're all missing your family. COME BACK!! :)

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

First of all--you look great and do not need to lose a pound. . . although i envy the 15 lbs as well-what is his secret? Second, is that one of the bennet girls that Emma is with?
It looks like you guys had a fun and busy week! Get some rest this weekend:)

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger carissa said...

yes, Nicki, that is Haley Bennett. All those girls are super sweet. Brent did the Atkins diet and now the Special K diet, where you eat 2 bowls of cereal/day and the 3rd meal is a normal one. I lost 8 lbs on it in February. The diet is for 2 weeks and you actually keep the weight off!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger S said...

Looks like VBS went so well. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Emma is beginning to look like a little lady!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

Sounds tempting . . . 8lbs in two weeks, I can handle that:)

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home