Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Family pics.

This is my new shelf of pics in our livingroom. I told Mom Belford I'd show her on the blog. I have tan walls and I turned these pics into Sepia with black frames. Oh, how fun to display "the fam".

14 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

that is so pretty!! Great job!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! Your house is straight out of pottery barn. You must come help me decorate on a shoestring budget.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

It is just like Pottery Barn! I love PB!!!! So adorable! I really like the live, laugh, love theme. Maybe I'll steal your ideas. Waaa ha ha ha! (evil laugh).

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Awwww....so cute!!! I love what you've done with that room!! Can't wait to get back up there and see all you guys!! Hope you enjoyed your time in PA!!!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love your wall!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger carissa said...

no problemo Alicia...Our budget is "a shoestring budget" too!!!!! I ususally upload my pics to snapfish. It's quick and cheap.
Natalia: You're laugh sounded so evil :) but I don't mind that you copy!! I copied from my friend Trisha Fipps
Stefania: You are just so sweet. I can't wait to see you soon. Did Kristi leave for CHina today?

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Carissa, I love it! You have done so well in decorating! I'm proud.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Rob and Amanda Edmondson said...

I really love the added script and am seriously considering copycatting at least a little:) Your couch looks just like mine- is it tan leather and from WG&R in GB? And my walls are tan too, so if I copycat,our rooms would be very similar!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger S said...

Your pics look great as always. Who took the pics? I love the one of Drew especially. I'm still saying you need to give us all tips for those decorationally challenged. :)

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

The pictures look great! The Live,Laugh,Love is a great touch!

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the look at your wall, It's SOOOO BEAUTIFUL

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger juliechall said...

Carissa,

That looks so great! You are always so creative. I will definitely be using your ideas in our new place! Miss you guys - but it looks like you're staying busy and having lots of fun!
Julie

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Mom!
That's awesome that you were in Oahu too! The beauty of the island truly is an amazing testament to the power of God in Creation. Krysti left for China about a week ago. I just talked to her this morning, and she's loving it! I really miss her though! Glad that all is going well with you guys! Can you believe summer is almost over???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home