
This post goes out to the amazing BRENT AARON BELFORD. A couple days ago, the Avon lady (who I am witnessing to) comes in and asks about my family. I show her lots of pictures of my kids on the wall. I look for Brent and my pictures. Nowhere to be found, except our room. Well, I told Brent about the search and he said he didn't even make the blog. POOR THING!! I am dedicating this post to my sweet husband. He is a hard worker. This is the spot where he studies til about 1am each morning. He is pursuing his PhD, teaching many Bible classes at NBBC, running the Grad Studies Dept, and is an amazing husband and father. I don't know how he doesn't have a "breakdown" with all he has on his plate. He can handle so much and always points us to Christ. I am so thankful for my man. We just celebrated our 7th anniversary last wkd as well.
13 Comments:
Nice post, Carissa. I'm so thankful to have a great husband too! :)
I haven't checked here in a few days, but your twins cracked me up. They remind me of Lukie. Sometimes he's so hyper, I say that he should've been twin boys, not just one. :) Thankfully, he hasn't gotten into anything too messy lately.
He sure sounds like a busy man. I don't know how he does it. What school is he pursuing his PhD from?
If it were me doing all he does...I would have had a breakdown x's 10!!! How do guys do it, that is what I want to know???
What an awesome example he is Carissa!!! What would we do without our men???
YEAH!!! Congratulations!!! Go Mr. B!!!!!
Carissa, You're so sweet and fun to read about. I enjoy your personality!
You did get yourself a good one, Whiffer. I can't believe you have been married for seven years. I still remember when you were dating and all gooey in love. :)
Katie: emma's a twin (split-personality) sometimes we wonder :) Kelly: PhD from Baptist Bible in Clark Summit, PA.
Heather: you're nice. I find your comments on everyone's blog (including Karen's cousin that we don't know!)
Heidi: I like your blog and writing style (it's like my own :):) Sandra "bull": I think you're funny...gooey in love---were we weirdos in college?
Hey, I don't envy how much your hubby works. I'm thankful mine is done with school for the time. Oh, I'm going to miss you. Please make sure we get together sometime next week before I move (I'll be too busy packing to even notice the weather).
You know...I've never put my Brent on my blog either! I am rebuked! I'll have to find some way of getting him on there without looking too much like a copy cat...but then again, aren't we all just Carissa Wanna-be's?!? I do enjoy your Brent's style of preaching, too. It's always a challenge to my life.
Whiffer - you weren't as gross as some couples, but you did definitely light up at the mere mention of Brent. :)
Wow! Seven years seems like a long time, especially since I mostly knew you as Carissa Widmer. Sorry, I don't know if you even knew me. I was Jenny Parker. My sister Chrissy was a junior this past year and has had Brent for a few classes. I enjoy checking out the blogs of other Northland people. :)
I, too, remember when you & Brent were engaged. :) I think all engaged females get a little gooey. :) I don't think I've dedicated a whole post to my man...and the last picture doesn't count! Shame on me! I really think our husbands are the ones who keep us sane, but who keeps THEM sane???
Congratulations on 7 years of marriage! You guys are great!
Hey! You asked for my blog - click on my picture, it should take you there. Love ya!
Lacey
Post a Comment
<< Home