Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Baby Beach Field Trip

OH HOW FUN TO BE A KID AGAIN!! We rode the rides, the ferris wheel, and Emma begged me to go on the big swing with her. I went and almost lost my own stomach. The little kid in front of me puked....oh that was sooo gross! Anyway, we had a great time, although my head was spinning. I used to be able to handle all the rides, but since I've had kids, my equilibrium must be messed up! Check out our family photos for more amusement park pics :)

9 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey "Mom"!!!! Why didn't you invite the extended "family" to this? I just wanted to say hey and that I miss you all! Tell the kids their big sister loves them and misses them (I'm sure it will make a huge difference in their lives :-).

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Karen said...

It is uncanny how much Emma resembles you! How fun to see your excited kids' faces at the park!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time. Glad it wasn't me behind "throw-up boy." We'll have to go when we come back from Canada to visit.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

your pictures are precious!

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! but who can forget the skirt lifter? What was that ride called that we went on with Emma and almost squished her to death? That is so gross about the boy puking!! I just went through your family album...makes me want to cry :) They're beautiful Carissa and that sweet Andrew...what a looker. I love you!

Erin

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger carissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger carissa said...

Erin, where are you...I'm here and just got your comment..You sweet thing!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Debbie Griffin said...

Love the pics! Looks like you all had a great time! Can't wait to take my own kiddos! Hey, I know...let's go together! Wouldn't that be a blast?!? Or better yet, let's have our amazing men take the kids to Bay Beach and we'll hit the mall and St. Vinny's?!? Do ya think they'd go for it?

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger carissa said...

ABSOLUTELY.................not!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home