Monday, May 15, 2006

ALUMNI V-BALL TOURNEY

Yes, we came in 3rd in the tourney...not bad for the 'OLD' women! Amy Gerber, Tanya Schiedslag (Blocksom), Me, Beth Ring, Alicia Maart, and Robin (I don't know her last name--oops!) For all you who are v-ball alumni, I hope you make it next year!!! Then we may be 2nd!!

14 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger S said...

Looks like you had a great time! Glad you got your computer back so now you can blog again! :) Well - and Brent too(but sounds like he's pretty busy). :) Is he busy getting ready for Grad Studies week? Do you have any responsibilities?

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Carissa, you are looking awfully fit! I would never guess that you have 4 children...or that 2 of them gave at the same time! Beautiful, as always!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger carissa said...

thanks jen for the compliment :) I am always out of breath chasing the beloved children around... You know that already though!! How are you doing? Are you all healthy now? I miss you and pray for you. Emma asks about you every sunday! Shannon, I am soo glad it's summer time. I get brent back for most of it!!!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Janeen said...

Carissa-- that looked like so much fun. How is Tanya? I lost track of her in the last couple of years. Looks like fun

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger carissa said...

janeen, we just needed our manager :) Tanya is good, has 3 kids, funny as always, living in Oshkosh. That's about all I know for now. Good to hear from you!!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Carissa, thanks for asking about my health. It is fine! Please tell Emma and Andrew that I said hi! You can tell the twins but I doubt it'll mean a thing to them. I miss my Sunday morning "fan club".

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger The Two of Us said...

Whiffer - I missed being there for the tournament. Maybe next year. I hope you guys had a great time. Remember last year - when we got 2nd and beat the current "second team". Yeah, those were the days. :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careeeeessssaaaa,
I am giving in and writing on someone's blog, just cause it's you. So, I just told Jonas that you look even more beautiful than you did in college.
I miss you!
heatheres

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Amanda T said...

Oh do i wish i could of been there with you wiffer... It looks like you guys had a great time. Maybe it will work out for next time. That would be so great to play some v-ball again...oh do i miss those days!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger carissa said...

HEAthereerereressss, wHERE are you? How do I email you? How do I talk to you? I miss you and think about you often. I loooove you!!!

Amanda...Turbo....wish you could've been there too. It'll be great if we can all be together again next year. I'd have a blast! love ya.

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caris,
hcummings23@yahoo
email me cause our phone is broken this week.....arg. I was wondering why noone was calling me!?!?!?!?!?! We are switching phone services....
How are all the kiddos? They look really good. I can't believe those little twins are not so little anymore! Anyway, I will talk to you soon.........I will call you, that's a good idea:)

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I think that Robin JONES, Beth Ring's sister. You all looked like you had a great time! :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger carissa said...

yeah right,Heather. I won't hold my breath :) ha ha. I will email you though and hope to talk soon. Thanks Katie for the info!!!

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carissa,
I didn't take any pictures and I kept looking on Northland's web site to see if they were posting any - which they didn't - which makes me wonder why did they take the pictures???
Anyway, darling you look gorgeous. I'm so jealous!!
Ah, I wish I lived closer to you. If you are visiting the Twin Cities area - please, please tell me.
P.S. I think it's hilarious that the v-ball alumni who have left comments only refer to you by your v-ball nickname from back in the day. Totally awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home