Cariss - I just read through your profile and saw that fun with dick & jane is one of your favorite movies. High hilarity!!! We really enjoy jim carrey and that movie made us laugh til we cried! It's not often that a jim carrey is somewhat clean and so laugh out loud funny.
I know. He's good in Majestic too. I just saw that for the 1st time. I liked the movie, Almost Heaven, too. My bro. said Benchwarmers was good and my cousin said RV was good AND clean. Haven't seen them for myself, but that's what I've heard :) It's good to chat with you while I do my dishes. I kinda feel that you're doing them for/with me :)
Hi Carissa! I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your cute kids. Twins - what fun! I'll bet you are pretty busy... We loved Majestic too. We hadn't heard if Fun with Dick and Jane was worth watching, but now we'll have to give it a try!
We agree about Dick and Jane. Tom laughed so hard during the coffee shop robbery i thought he was going to have an asthma attack. It was pretty funny i must say.
9 Comments:
How did the song go? Can I have my CD back now you moocher?! hehe!
Awwwwwww, very sweet. Your bro Joel is so tall!!!
I know. He's 6'5" now. Crazy! He's a great b-ball player and will go to moody or nbbc and play b-ball.
Cariss - I just read through your profile and saw that fun with dick & jane is one of your favorite movies. High hilarity!!! We really enjoy jim carrey and that movie made us laugh til we cried! It's not often that a jim carrey is somewhat clean and so laugh out loud funny.
I know. He's good in Majestic too. I just saw that for the 1st time. I liked the movie, Almost Heaven, too. My bro. said Benchwarmers was good and my cousin said RV was good AND clean. Haven't seen them for myself, but that's what I've heard :) It's good to chat with you while I do my dishes. I kinda feel that you're doing them for/with me :)
Hi Carissa! I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your cute kids. Twins - what fun! I'll bet you are pretty busy...
We loved Majestic too. We hadn't heard if Fun with Dick and Jane was worth watching, but now we'll have to give it a try!
We agree about Dick and Jane. Tom laughed so hard during the coffee shop robbery i thought he was going to have an asthma attack. It was pretty funny i must say.
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home