Tuesday, April 18, 2006

mall-ride

This is Andrew. He is our red-head, brown-eyed, 3-year old boy. He is such a sweet-
heart! He goes around the house saying, "I love my sisters!" He loves spider-man and digging in the dirt. This picture was taken in the mall, the girls in the background were hogging the ride so he couldn't get on!!! I had to keep from pushing them off :) I'm so childish...what a good example I am for my children!!

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

Hey Carissa! It's been fun reading your blog. Your kids are adorable. Keep up the posting!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ha-ha! what a cutie pie. he really has your face - where'd the red hair come from? i'm guessing you since your hair is a strawberry blondish. i can't wait for the 2-3 year old age when our little chloe will start saying endearing and funny things. right now even her "dadadadadadada" makes my heart melt.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Drew, what a good boy! So good he has such a good personality: the guy has 3 sisters!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Carissa, what cutie pies you have. It seems like just last month my mom and I visited you all when your twins were a few weeks (or months?) old!

I'm glad you're blogging - it's so fun to keep up with people. :)

PS: Could you give my mom a hug for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home