as many of you know, our Chloe Joy was our suprise twin. Last March, I delivered Eden Faith, and as I was holding her, the doctor said, "I think there's another baby in there." Brent and I laughed and cried and 2 minutes later, we were holding TWIN B....2 hours later, she received her name. She is our joy and we are so grateful for our twin girls.


7 Comments:
Hi, Carissa! I was so happy to see your comment on Alicia's blog! I am amazed that you could have a surprise twin - yikes! So glad you're blogging so we can check in on you every once in awhile!
hi friend, sooo good to hear from you. you are expecting soon...soo happy for you. I just joined the world of blogging..TODAY! I'm so happy that you are the first to respond. How cool! Kids are crying, supper's burning..gotta run. Carissa
Hey Carissa,
You are such a spaz...I just love it. I too was excited to see your comment, joining the blogging world. Your kids are adorable..I haven't seen Chloe and Eden since they were tiny. Good to hear that you all are doing well. Talk to you more later..got some supper plans to work on myself.
Carissa- Welcome to the blogosphere! Maybe this will be an outlet for you with your busy life. I've enjoyed getting reacquainted with old friends. It was so good to see you a couple months ago - hope you're doing well!
Eek-o-le! (that's my made up spanish for my oh my oh) that's one crrrrrrrrazy story about your twins. i just can NOT imagine giving birth and then the doc casually saying, "by the way, you're not quite done yet. do you happen to have some extra stuff at home for another bundle of joy?" love the girl's names. we'll have to compare our chloes one of these days.
Carissa! Hey how are you? I asked the other day if you had a blog and now I know! So glad! Even though I get to see you often, it is still fun to talk this way! Have a wonderful day! Praying for you! Kelli
ok...Carissa Belford - I am sooooooo excited to see you on blogger!! Believe it or not, I think about you all often and I was JUST telling your twin story (that I heard from momma hairgrove) to one of my girlfriends the other day! What a wild story! Can't wait to see all the posts to follow of your little ones. Are you all still at NBBC? I am due in 3 weeks with our first baby (WIDE LOAD! LOL)
Drop me a line sometime...in your spare time!
Miss you girl,
Shyla
Post a Comment
<< Home