Saturday, April 22, 2006

Did he come to help or EAT??

I want to thank Peter Ambler, former Crosslanian, for coming to my aid today as I am trying to figure out this "blog life". I left him in the kitchen with the computer (to the left) and as I came back, he was eating the PAN of macaroni and cheese!! Thank you Peter for cleaning up the left-overs.... Oh, and for helping me with my improved BLOG!!

12 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that boy hasn't changed much from his crosslanian (nice word by the way) days. did he help you with your profile pic? it looks fabuloso!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger carissa said...

thank you...brent's cousin,bryan is up here and helped with that pic. Thanks to your advice (and his brain to interpret it). It worked. Is Chloe in bed? I am doing dishes and awaiting comments! How sad!!! Brent's been working/studying all day. I got my hair high-lighted. I also had a photographer over and she took pics of my kids (abstract) in the yard, so I'll blow them up and make them sepia. Should be adorable. I'll post them!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Don't worry. The blog-fever will wear off after a few weeks and you won't be hovering over your computer waiting for comments. When I first started my blog, NO ONE I knew had one. It was so sad. I never had any comments. Those were the days . . . :)

It sounds like your life is so hectic with lots of fun in the mix. Are you enjoying spring weather? Now I know how important condusive weather is when you have kids!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Peter said...

In my useless defense, you offered me the mac-and-cheese, Carissa. And Al, I have changed SO much! This time, I was invited over!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Rebecca's Corner said...

Carissa,
In answer to a few questions, I am going to go home this summer. I am taking 14 credits so that I only have one fall semester and then student teaching . . . and then job hunting, funny how time flies! ;-) I don't have your e-mail address, mine is rwalker@mbbc.edu (I will send you those pictures). And as far as Peter goes, I don't think I am super surprised at what happened to your food. ;-) j/k Have a wonderful day! Cute blog, btw.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yes, to answer your question late and when it's irrelevant - chloe was in bed. she goes to bed so early now! usually between 7:30 and 8. the sepia pix of the kiddos sound awesome. be sure to post them. how'd the highlights go? i haven't highlighted my hair since the good ole nbbc days. my hair is so dark blonde now that roots would totally show through as the hightlights grow. oh, and i don't think i'm over blog-fever yet either Carissa. i am addicted to watching for comments and trying to post interactive questions to get more comments. it sure is fun! PJ: you're right, you have changed - you have facial hair now! yikes, you're officially a grownup now. :) just razzing ya.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

Hey my second daughter!! I found your family blog and was thrilled! It's so neat to see the fam. We're doing well, miss you all at NBBC so much. Give your folks a "hug" from us. Check out our famil blog and our little Ace's place too. Keep in touch. You're a sweetie. Love, Momma Hair

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home