Friday, April 21, 2006

Hawaiian Birthday Party


Yahoo!!!...This is Eden and me at the girl's 1st b-day party. We had a "hawaiian them", hence the lei. It's rainy here today and I am enjoying the quiet. The kids have been napping for 2 hrs now and I hear Chloe crying. Time's up!! I have just spotted the fly that I thought I killed 10 minutes ago...how annoying.....it only has 1 wing left though. I am making supper for another family tonight and babysitting 2 extra children and meeting with someone for decorating ideas for our church. I thought of decorating wtih banners with the goals of our church on them (edify, exalt, glorify, fellowship, evangelize...) What do you think? ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND

13 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Carissa, hi! I ran across your blog from Heather Watson's! Your little Emma is your carbon copy--what a BEAUTIFUL family the Lord has given you. We're expecting our first--found out just today that it's a girl! Check out my little space when you have a minute! karens2cents.blogspot.com

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Carissa,
Kara keeps pointing to the pictures of Andrew and yelling Andew, Andew. I love your pictures! Your kids are so sweet.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger juliechall said...

Hey Girl!
I love your blog. It's so cool to be able to see updated pics this easily - as well as to hear about the dead flies in your house :)
Your kids look great. I also like the idea of banners at the church!
Oh yeah, and I love Emma's hair.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger S said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun party! Why was it a Hawaiian theme again? Just kidding! I remember you telling me the story when I was up there. I love seeing the pictures of your kids, keep up the posting (when you have time :)!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like your saturday solace ended in a hurry! yikes, you sure keep on your toes girl. sounds like a good idea about the church banners. post pix when they get all done and beautified.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

by the way, we need to see more pictures of your hawaiian b-day party. what a blast. did you sing tiny bubbles?

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Great Picture! Hey, we need to get together! Long time no see! And I want to see your hair! Call us when you have a free minute (ha!ha!) one of these days and maybe we can come down and chat and pray! Love your blog!

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home