convicted by a child
This morning as I was packing a picnic lunch for the kids, things got really chaotic. I had the one goal of vaccuuming before I left. You'd think I'd learn to just keep things as simple as possible, but NO...just HAD to clean before the park...how weird. So, I was annoyed and the kids went to their room. When I went to see why they were so quiet, I found Emma on her knees praying with Andrew to be good and obey mommy. I sat quietly with them on the floor and got teary, praising God for His gentle rebuke. May I remember what's important and put my family before the pressures of a "CLEAN" house!


2 Comments:
Not sure if you remember me or not...I am married to Kevin Watson. I am sure you will remember that name! :)
Thanks for the gentle reminder of not always having to have a clean house! I find myself so busy in the evening trying to make sure me house is CLEAN, that I forget...spending time with my children is WAY more important!
Thanks and welcome to the BLOGGING WORLD! It is so fun!
Oh, what a sweet story. Thank you for sharing! What a great God we serve to show us that He works in the hearts of kids AND through them to teach us!
Post a Comment
<< Home