Wednesday, April 19, 2006

piggy back

Emma loves her brother. They are usually best-
buddies.

10 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger The Two of Us said...

Carissa,

So great to see you join the blogger world. I'm new to it as well. Do you mind if I add you as a link on our blogsite?

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Carissa,
I don't know if you remember me, but this is Sharon Jordan. I ran across your blog from Alicia's and I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are absolutely adorable:o) Oh and welcome to the very addictive world of blogging!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

What is Andrew's Birthday? Victoria is three also but he looks so much taller than her (not like he dad is short or anything).

Kelli Frey (my sister-in-law) said he is much taller than our little Victoria. I was just wondering far apart they are.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger The Two of Us said...

Carissa - I've added a link to you on our page. Thanks! Unfortunately I can't come this year to alumni tournament, but Coach and Mrs. H are actually coming down here in June to do a volleyball camp for my sister's team. I'm looking forward to that.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cutie pies! Wow, does Emma resemble Brent or what!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Amanda T said...

CARISSA!!! yeah, i'm so glad that you're on blogspot now too!!! hurrah...we can keep in contact now. The kids are adorable and i'm glad that i'll now get to see some pictures.
keep in touch,
Turbo

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Janeen said...

Carissa-- I am so glad that you are blogging. It has been so nice to see where people are since college.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh, thank you so much for telling me about your blog and for putting pictures on there! It was so nice to see your kids...so big. Please give each of them a hug from Miss Jen. I hope they remember me. I miss you, Carissa! I pray for you often as your family's picture is on the fridge in the dorm. I explained your twin adventures to the girls. With the problems in China of forced abortion they consider you truly blessed. I love you!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Rebecca's Corner said...

Carissa, I am so glad to see your kids are growing up! It's hard to believe they are getting so big after this summer. I remember holding Cloe in church. Anyways, I found your blog through surfing other blogs. BTW, thank you for helping me with my test taking this summer, that was a huge blessing and I passed my class! Good to see you!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Carissa! I do remember Arlene Homontowski. I would go over to her house sometimes on the weekends for extension. . . she made the best dinner roles! I heard about the car accident from people who knew the Homontowski's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home