Tuesday, April 25, 2006

RED, YELLOW, RED, ?

Way to go Carissa on the Pre-schooling with Andrew...until we got to sequence. RED, YELLOW, RED....He says, "GREEN!"...WE try again....He says, "PURPLE!"...Finally, I got the yellow crayon and handed it to him, "OH, YELLOW!" Yikes!! I give MUCH credit to those who homeschool; as for myself, my kids would benefit greater from another teacher :)

12 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a HANDSOME young man, could I borrow him for a couple of weeks?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Carissa,
You would make a wonderful teacher if you needed to. I appreciate how you always sit your kids down for Bible time. I keep telling myself I'm going to start telling Kara Bible stories, but then at the end of the day I tuck her in and realize that the only time we ever even prayed together was during moments of discipline :-(

Keep working with Andrew -- He'll get his colors right.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger carissa said...

POPS!! WOW! I'M so glad to hear from you :) Where'd he get his looks anyway? He's all his father :)

Tracy: thanks for the encouragement and for the reminder....we didn't have Bible time YET today!! But, we will. It's nice outside. Maybe I'll see you when the kids wake up??

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hee-hee. very funny. you know you'd be a great teacher dear. look at all the young girls you've taken under your wing and taught the ways of Christ. i can't say homeschooling will be easy - seems like it will be terribly hard. i hope we can homeschool chloe but the jury's still out on the matter.

i had a friend from west bend who thought it would be funny to teach her kids the wrong colors. like when they see red teach them it's blue. that's just mean! funny, but still mean. :)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger S said...

I say I'd love to homeschool, but I know it's easy to say that -only having one child. What do you do during Bible time that Tracy was referring too?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I am sure he will learn those colors soon! He is a smart boy! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Rebecca's Corner said...

I'll homeschool your kids for you! :-)

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Carissa, It's me! Erin...I know you're totally excited. I just found out you had a blog, I personally do not have one, but I'm what you call a blog stalker...I just read about everyone else's life, but we all know I'd be free to share mine if anyone cares to listen :) Seeing those pictures of your kids makes me miss you very bad. I don't think you should homeschool :P you need the break...hA, you know me, I have to be contrary. I love you.
Erin

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure your doing better w/ the pre-school thing now, but Andrew is a smart kid and he will be in Theology classes before you know it. Thanks again for last night, the dinner was delicious and the company afterwards was fun as well.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home