Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
posted by carissa @ 12:24 PM 7 comments
LOVE IT! Are those the letter tiles jen made for you?
yes....they're wood tiles. She's talented
The pictures are great, but I must say thier nursery looks better in person! I love it! Espically with the baskets and ball hanging from the ceiling - such a nice touch!
Can't wait to do my nursery! Just waiting to see what the little bambino is!!!
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.»
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.»
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
LOVE IT! Are those the letter tiles jen made for you?
yes....they're wood tiles. She's talented
The pictures are great, but I must say thier nursery looks better in person! I love it! Espically with the baskets and ball hanging from the ceiling - such a nice touch!
Can't wait to do my nursery! Just waiting to see what the little bambino is!!!
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home