Daddy leaves for the week and takes the computer
NO, He's not leaving because he's mad :) or because I've been on the computer too much!! :) I can't imagine not blogging for a whole week! He's leaving for Iowa to take a Greek class for his Master of Divinity degree. He's such a great dad and husband and we'll miss him this week. This picture is taken of him on a Sunday morning...that's my hardest time when he's gone...getting the kids ready alone!! Pray for him this week for safety and his class. Pray for us to rely on God's grace, strenth, and be LOVING to one another :) All for God's glory!!!! "Live peaceably with all men (and children)!"
15 Comments:
Well I think you will be able to make it. Although, I feel as though if I were without my computer for the week I would probably have some soft of breakdown!
Trust God.
You can come over and use my computer :) We'll be praying for you. See you at the playground
I'll pray that God will give you the grace you need this week. Just like that little plaque you have in your dining room! :) You need to enlist a babysitter one night so you can have some by yourself time!
p.s. I'd do it for you if I lived there! :)
Carissa, I sincerely hope you are blessed by God's grace and strength. I am so thankful to know you love your husband very much and will miss him while he is gone. Isn't it lovely to remind yourself of Ecc. 3:1 (In everything there is a season; and a time to every purpose under the heaven.)? My prayer will be that God uses this week to draw you closer to Himself.
Oh my, dear! Bless your heart - you'll really be able to empathize with single moms after this week! I'l l be praying for you. Marriage is such a partnership - especially in parenting. Enlist some help this week. Put those students to work for you. :)
hey carissa, how are you holding up? you're almost done the week right? i will pray for you. thanks for being so honest in front of me and my mom. i think she was very glad that she was able to be there for you. im all about honesty and transparency ; ) so i was very glad you didnt try to gloss things over for me. next semester, please let me know if i can ever help you in any way. well, have a good rest of the week, and hopefully you'll get some rest. love ya, holly
Dear Jewel,
Enjoy your week, company is coming! See you Saturday evening, hope your basement is open. Love you. Edwardo and Donna
Alright girl...he's back...where's the new post?!? Or are you so busy catching up on everyone else's blog that you don't have time to update yours?!? You're a great mom...I'm sure you're out doing something really fun with the kids!
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home