ladies meeting at Norway Baptist
Hi everyone. I would appreciate your prayers on our behalf for our first ladies meeting at Norway Baptist Church. We planted this church about 2 years ago and God is blessing tremendously. We have between 30-40 women coming. Diane Olson is our speaker and I know God will use His Word to magnify Himself on Saturday. We have some lost women, young believers, and moms who need encouragement (like myself)! God is good. We praise Him for this opportunity to minister for Him. Thanks for your prayers. We'll keep you posted. You know me, I'll bring my camera and make sure I POST!!


5 Comments:
Thanks for letting me know, Carissa! I will be praying. There are 40 women?? WOW! Praise the Lord!
Carissa I'm so sorry I won't be able to come. I will be up to my elbows in boxes (at least that is the current plan). I will be praying for the meeting and for Mrs. Olson as she speaks.
Hey Carissa, I'm leaving a comment although you haven't responded to one of mine yet, but I just wanted to say you look HOT! Remember last year when you all got first place at the vball tournament? Never to old to kick some boote. That is awesome about your church. My parents are starting a bible study with a couple in their apartment building...sweet huh?! I love you...you really are quite the babe...when are you coming to visit?
Erin
Erin, I'm thinking of flying out sometime this fall. I'd love to see the Valentines for a while and seeing you....is a no-brainer. I miss you. When are you coming here to stay and make my life organized again. I really could use you now....because I know what I'm missing without you here! I'm excited about your parent's church. I think of them often. Are you going home at all this summer? How's Sarah and Jon's Baby?? Loveyou!
Was not the Ladies' Conference today such a blessing?!? What a work the Lord did in my heart! Can't wait to see what you blog about it. I'm probably adding the really attractive picture I took of you at lunch to my blog...you'll have to watch out for it! hehehehe (sounds much more like a goat when I say it and not type it!)
Post a Comment
<< Home