for pops and mama and ed and donna's information
Hi family, If you go to Heston-kelli.blogspot.com, you'll see more great pictures of the twins as "spidey". Andrew's not the only one who likes spiderman :) love you.
Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
3 Comments:
Is that previous comment from someone whose nickname on the volleyball team ended in "Farty"? :)
She is so right how interesting it is to find all these other people. I think it is pretty cool.
I've been thinking of volleyball a lot since the Herrons are currently down here at my sister's school for a volleyball camp this next week. What great memories we've shared. :)
yep, sandra...I think we found her :)
I can admit that my nickname was bull and on occasion - bullfart. :) Greetings Farty! Coach and Mrs. H are here right now doing a volleyball camp at my sister's school. We've been reliving the memories and Coach just mentioned today the aeromatic trips. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home