Sunday, May 28, 2006

enjoying the 90 degree weather

"OOOH YEAH! That feels sooo good! As you can tell Andrew is feeling the COLD water behind him. Emma was enjoying the sprinkler. I was glad they were getting along!! We had a good day today. Church, 2 hr. naps for everyone, playground, sprinkler...It's 9:00 and the kids are sleeping. Brent speaks 40 hrs. this week on the book of Philippians. Pray that God gives him the strength and wisdom he needs as he teaches this blocked class. I am speaking to some pastor's wives next week on contentment. Ouch!!! The preparation for this is convicting already! We leave for PA in 2 weeks for a much-needed vacation.

6 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger S said...

Wow it got to 90 degrees there? Praise God for air conditioning. We'll be praying for you guys this next week as you minister to the Pastors and wives.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We were suffering in the heat this weekend down here in Milwaukee. My ma's air conditioner is broken - boohoo!!!!!!! Did you get in the sprinkler too?

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

super fun!!! I love sprinklers!...and 2 hour sunday naps!! ;) We'll be praying for Mr. B. We know he'll be awesome- and you will be too! I'm from PA-- going anywhere central?

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger carissa said...

Heidi, we go to Clymer, PA..I think it's 1 1/2 hrs southwest of Pittsburgh...hence, the die-hard Steeler fan that I married :)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

okay..i've been there. I am a big Penn State fan, and a lot of my family are Steelers fans, but..shhh..I'm not really. (Don't tell Mr. B) :) Hope you all have an awesome time!!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Looks like they had tons of fun! Check out my blog; I posted pictures of Eden and Chloe on Friday night! Hope you are having a good day! Praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home