Hey "Mom"!! They look like they're having so much fun! I can't believe it's that warm up there! My family and I are headed for REALLY warm temps- we have to head out to Hawaii (for a funeral :-(. I just wanted to say I love you all and I miss you guys!!! Luv ya!!!
hello mother. miss seeing you around with the kids. hope your summer is going well. tell brent he has my permission to golf whenever he wants :) ha. love you guys. take care.
5 Comments:
What a great idea! I was wishing for a pool yesterday with all of the heat.
Hey folks, It's the Champ from NBBC!
Hi Carmen...my sweet daughter. I hope you have a great summer. Keep writing me. I will be praying for you.
Hey "Mom"!!
They look like they're having so much fun! I can't believe it's that warm up there! My family and I are headed for REALLY warm temps- we have to head out to Hawaii (for a funeral :-(. I just wanted to say I love you all and I miss you guys!!! Luv ya!!!
hello mother. miss seeing you around with the kids. hope your summer is going well. tell brent he has my permission to golf whenever he wants :) ha. love you guys. take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home