Monday, July 03, 2006

I found my camera cable to download pics!! Yahoooo


POPS is the best motor-bike and 4-wheeler buddy in the world, says Andrew. Emma and Andrew had a blast experiencing the hills of PA. Pops took us to many places and the kids had a BLAST! Thanks Pops!!!!
This is Brent's mom. She is a wonderful woman. She is so patient and giving to us. We love "mama belford".


They're ALLLLL ours!!! :)



This is a DelGrosso Waterpark--for kids

Brent and his girls adjusting to the cold water.

Patriotic Chloe and me trying to get in on the fun


We rode this "tower ride" to the top and had our stomachs drop many times!!


The kids enjoying a "rollercoaster" ride.


Daddy taking the kids on his childhood trails (and scaring emma!!)


Our long trip to PA...We're thinking about going through the night from now on. What do you think. They'll sleep at least 1/2 of the trip.


Emma and Drew in Mama and Pop's backyard making "treasure maps". They have so much fun together.


Pops taking emma and drew for a ride in the hills. Thanks Pops and Mama for a great visit. We love you so much and are blessed to have you. Can't wait til September!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Great pics! Looks like SO much fun! And I'm very impressed with your new, beautiful swingset!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Your pictures are great! I'm sure the kids are loving the swing set - how much fun!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger carissa said...

Brent's mom, the red-headed genes came through in 3 of my 4!! wowwy

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger carissa said...

Brent's mom, the red-headed genes came through in 3 of my 4!! wowwy

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun vacation you had with gramma and grampa belford! You look so wonderful, dear. I hope you use a lot of sunscreen to preserve that beautiful skin of yours.

Holy mackerel, his folks have a lot of land! I bet Emma and Andrew were loving the big woods to play in.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

YEAH!! I have been to that park, except when it used to be called Bland's Park when I was a little girl. You were less than an hour away from my home in PA. Glad you had so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home