Friday, June 23, 2006

we're bAAAAaacckkkk

Hi Everyone,
For those of you who check my "quiet blog"....We are back from vacation. We left for PA on June 9th and got back Tuesday, the 21st. We had a great time with Brent's family. My kids cried when they had to leave. We rode the 4-wheeler and motorbike, visited an amusement park, and caught up with many family members. Andrew saw a picture of Jesus on a billboard in the hills and now claims that "Jesus is in the trees and not in our hearts!" Oh, how his theology is so different than ours :) Even while I was teaching Wed. night kid's club and asked where Jesus was, Andrew stood right up and said, "He's in the trees. I saw Him!!"

I'll post pictures when I find my connector from my camera to the computer. Love to all. I sure do miss keeping up with your blogs. I'll get back into the swing of things soon. Life is busy, God is good and gives us enough GRACE for every situation/kid that He puts into our lives. Praise Him.

7 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Aww... isn't it cute sometimes how a child's mind works!? And challenging, too, that we have so much influence on those impressionable minds!

Sounds like you had a great time!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome home! I've been checking your blog CONSTANTLY - I've missed you. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see the pictures of the proud grandparents!

Ha-ha, what a cute little anecdote about Andrew! How literal those little kiddos can be. You'll have to write that one down so you can tell him about his tree-theology when he's older.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait to see the pictures!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger carissa said...

you all are soooo sweet to me. I can't believe you're still checking the boring blog. But I will make it exciting soon. Love you girls!!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hey Carrissa,
I'm so glad you had a great time. I miss being at NBBC. We've had a great time so far. OUr arrival in Canada is a bit delayed because our van died so we had to purchase a new one, but I'll post about that on my blog when I get a chance. We love you and miss you guys.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger carissa said...

oh tracy, that's so sad...where are you at? Praise God for His provision to purchase a new van though! :)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger The Two of Us said...

Welcome Back! I've checked your blog almost every day and have been wondering if you died or something due to the lack of writing and pictures. :)

Your little guys sounds like he is going to be a preacher...for which denomination - now that is the question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home