Sunday, June 25, 2006

Spending the day at mom and dad's farewell picnic

These precious people gathered at the home of a family in the church to honor mom and dad. Our children were 'slightly' distracting in the front row...oops!


We are finally getting a picture taken together without any kids in it!!


Happy Eden and Chloe

Here's all 6 of us together. I am sooo blessed.


Daddy and his 'perfect, angelic' children getting ready to sit soooo still for the service. (poor brent actually left with 3/4 of our troop during the service. What a GREAT dad.

17 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful family you are! Can you believe your twins are so big already?

What's this about a farewell picnic? Where are your folks going?

That picture of you and brent is great! You guys look just the same as you did before the 4 kiddos. What's your secret?

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger carissa said...

oil of olay...generic brand...OR chasing kids around and being out of breath constantly...What a secret. now it's out :)
My parents are moving up here to nbbc forthe next 2 years for my dad to finish his batchelor's degree. I think he's going to look for an assistant pastorate position next.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wow, Corissa... you are indeed blessed! What a great-looking family! Especially the mommy! You look fantastic!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Great Pictures, especially the one of you and Brent! It was nice to talk to you this morning! Talk to you and see you soon!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger S said...

I loved the pics! Looks like you had a great time. Who's home was it at? It looks beautiful.

The pic of you and Brent is a really good one - you need to put that up somewhere in case the Avon lady comes back again!! LOL!!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Great to hear from you! What a precious family!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger carissa said...

shannon, I am going to blow one of them up to an 8x10. I go to snapfish.com and upload them and turn them to sepia as well. Great project from home :) It was the pillath's home, by the way.
Jen, glad you're alive. I got your computer to the Fox's last night.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I enjoyed seeing the pics, especially the group shot. :) It looks like my grandma and grandpa were at it again. :)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Bequita17 said...

Hey Carissa -
Whoa - your family has doubled since i last saw you in NC! Your kids are adorable! I found you thanks to Al. Glad to see you & Brent are doing well.
Blessings!
Rebecca

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

I love gettting on your blog and seeing your beautiful family! You look great, Carissa!
Love you girl!
Alyssa

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Hey, girl! I love to get on your blog and see your beautiful family! Your kids are cuties! Why is it a farewell picnic for your parents?
Alyssa

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

I must agree with Alicia-- you still look the same. That's exciting that your parents are moving up to NBBC! I better go before I get caught here in the office in my curlers (we are living in the prophet's chamber right now).
Leah

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

We love your parents soooo much and I miss my talks with your Mom. Please send them our love and prayers. The pics of your fam are so cute!! We will be with Christy and fam for the 4th. Love ya lots,

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Welcome back from PA! Sweet pictures. So glad you had a nice time, and glad to have you back on the blog! :) Missed ya!

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a hot-lookin' momma! But I'm on to your secret... it's your hairdresser, right?????!!! :)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Hey Carissa,
Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Your kids look like they were having a blast. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on-line! We miss you guys. Thanks for the encouragement aobut the clean apartment from Rhonda.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

So good to see you this week! Sorry it couldn't be longer--LOVE your wall and coveting it as i type:) Probably a good thing i didn't see it in person--it's inspiring though!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home