Tuesday, July 11, 2006

SPLISH SPLASH THEY WERE TAKIN' A BATH!!!

After Andrew dumped dirt all over the girls as they were "helping him dig", they needed a bath desperately, soooo......



I put them in the slippin' slide. It seemed to work fairly well....but since the dirt was plastered in their hair, they ended up having a bath inside after all. At least they all had fun and are taking a nap now so I can blog this to all of you who are so sweet to read this!!

9 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Looks like they had a blast!! Your kids are so cute looking and I love the red hair on them!!!

How do you do it with 4 kids??? I can barely hold it together with 2 kids!!!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger carissa said...

I PRAY God pushes me through each day on a cloud of grace and strength :) I'm not always pleasant, but I hope God continues to work on me in this area!!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger S said...

The slip n slide looks so fun. I wish Esther was old enough for one. It's 91 here today, so we just stay inside in the a/c!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Shannon Smith said...

That looks like so much fun. Your kids are adorable too! :)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I attempt the same thing with Sierra when she gets dirty from playing outside. I'll put shampoo in her hair and hose it out - yeah she doesn't do well with freezing water pelting her head- oh well!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great fun! So nice to have a big backyard for the kiddos to play in and get wet in. Looks like your girls like to get into to trouble and messes . . . Is that what I have to look forward to with my Chloe? Mischief must run in the name!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

Hi sweetie!! Steven and Christy said to say "HI and please pray for them" This is their last week at Anchor. Steven preaches next Sunday his "fairwell message" Christy has made some very close fiends and has already shed some tears. Please do pray that God will work out many, many details and keep them calm in what may seem at times like a storm. We love you all and pray for you and your folks often. Keep in touch. Oh, I'll send you Christy's new address and e-mail if you'd like.
Love ya.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kiddies are so cute! Just like their momma :) Now that I'm not pregnant any more, maybe I can come play on your slip-n-slide????

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Hey, Carissa! You all are such a cute fam! It is so nice to be able to come on here and see updates! Caryl lives here with us too. One big happy family. I will tell her you asked about her.
Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home