Vaccines...
Well, yesterday I took the girls in for their vaccinations. I just HATE doing that, but feel that it's for their best! I did so much research before and got scared, but I asked the doctor for the mercury-free ones. Of course, they want them to have 5 pokes each time and be done by the time the kids are 1. Well, I told her that I'd only allow 2-3 pokes each time and they'd be done by age 2. It's going well so far. The girls ran fevers today and were super grumpy. I get nervous, but know I must trust God when ANYTHING concerns my children. He is good.


8 Comments:
I hate going to vaccinations too and feel so badly when Isaac feels sick or sore afterward:( Probably just one of many "not fun" decisions we mothers will have to make! Isaac just finished up his shots until kindergarten- YAY! But I'm just about to start another round with Noah...
I'm a strong vaccination advocate. I'm glad you aren't letting the few unproven cases scare you into not getting vaccinations for the girls! Chloe is due for her 12 mos. shots next month. Last time she did great! She cried for a few minutes and then was just fine. I sure am thankful for my tough little girl.
Sara has been done with her vaccinatins for quite a while but had to get he flu shot last year. Anytime she or silas go to the doctors she asks if she/he has to get a "poke?" It's not a fun time-that is for sure-but you have double duty with chloe and eden:(
Hope they are feeling better! I saw Chloe up here in the office when she was with her Nana. She didn't look so happy! Poor Baby! Hope all went well over the weekend with them!
Those are some of the most beautiful babies that I have ever seen!
Daddy
I really do not like to let any child get shots there is so much bad in them and they can cause all kinds of bad things and not matter what a doctor tells you there is not such thing as a mercery free shot they even cause autisim in kids
what an encouraging comment that last one was! :-) We're in the process of our decision about that very issue now. Thankfully our dr is great, is a believer and answers our questions honestly and frankly. I'm thankful.
I have not vaccinated Kendra at all yet! My doctor recommended waiting until she was over 2 years old, so my time is coming soon! I think I will probably cry more than her :)!
Post a Comment
<< Home