Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fishers of Men...

I don't have a picture on my computer for this story, but I have to tell you about Andrew going witnessing with my Aunt Jackie. We all went to the lake yesterday and there were two 12 yr.old boys swimming. My Aunt Jackie and Andrew were riding the green noodle and named him "Green Boy!" They went right up to these boys and started telling them about Christ and how He came to die for their sins. One of these boys had already asked Jesus to save him from his sins and knew he was going to Heaven. The other one said he was going to hell and never knew Christ loved him so much to die for him. Right there, on 'GREEN BOY', Andrew and Aunt Jackie led this little boy to Christ. I praise God for this opportunity for Andrew to witness someone getting saved. I also pray for Andrew to realize his need for Jesus in his life. Also, Emma talked to her teacher at VBS today about how to know she was saved. She made a profession last year and doesn't remember asking Christ to save her. She says she asked Jesus to come into her heart today. Oh, the amazing grace of our great God!

9 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh Carissa that is so awesome!!! I love watching my children become more sensitive to His saving grace!!!

What a great opportunity for your little boy to see it before his very eyes! I have a little story about Victoria too...but I am not going to post it here on your comment section. Later on I will post it...

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Debbie Griffin said...

Love that story! Praise the Lord for the way He works in our lives and the lives of our children. Hope you are doing well--see you in a few days--sans kids! Yahoo!!!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Praise the Lord! That is so awesome. I bet that experience will speak wonders to Andrews heart. He is learning more and more! Praise the Lord abotu Emma as well. Good luck with your garage sale tomorrow!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Wow - how awesome! We pray every day that Sierra will soon understand who Christ is and accept Him. Thanks for the encouragement!

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't God so good! It must be amazing to watch the Lord at work in even your kids' young hearts. We pray all the time for Taylor to be saved, so I can only imagine the joy you must be having!!!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger S said...

That's so wonderful. Praise God for using Andrew like that. You all must be doing a good job teaching him the truths of Scripture!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

That's awesome! I love the boldness our children have . . . it is a rebuke to me. What an exciting day.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Wedding planning jobs Baume et mercier watch vintage Gmc lending Chase manhattan mortgage co Peugeot 206 wallpaper tamiflu http://www.bookcases-1.info http://www.pain-relief-9.info Common cold vitamin c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home