Brent, Carissa, Emma, Andrew, Eden, and Chloe are excited to keep you updated with their busy lives.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Happy 49th, Dad!!
Happy Birthday Dad!!! I didn't have "49" for candles, so I used a "28" and a "21"..HOW INGENIOUS!! Anyway, we had a great day and Joel called just as we were singing to Dad. Mom and Ashley are in Florida, so we took good care of our wonderful dad, "papa"!!
Tell your dad he is so young. A whole year younger than my dad, and Pastor Collard (they're the same age :) I bet he was happy to get to spend the day with your family.
1 Comments:
Tell your dad he is so young. A whole year younger than my dad, and Pastor Collard (they're the same age :) I bet he was happy to get to spend the day with your family.
Post a Comment
<< Home