Our Family Activities.
One of our evening activities was "the feeding of the duck" and Andrew's flip-flop went sailing away in the water. Another chance to cry, but I got it about 15 minutes later when it went by the pipes :) Thank you Lord!
The girls escaped to the lobby while the races were going on inside.
Emma only beat him by a second and he was crying. I was smiling while I took this of him. How sad!!
I spent the mornings with the kids while Brent was in class. We did relays in the gym here at Faith Baptist and I told them my stories of playing v-ball for NBBC in that gym. The kids had fun until Emma beat Andrew in the relay :)


4 Comments:
Wow! You've been busy. I'm glad you have had such a great time together as a family. With everything going on did Brent get a chance to enjoy his class?
Love you, and I miss you guys!
Thanks for the pic updates Carissa. It seems like you guys had quite the time. Lots of adventures!
Looks like you guys had a great time in Iowa. It seems like FOREVER since I have seen you. I bet you will be glad to have Brent back at the end of the week! Good job on posting while you were gone. I am going to try to update my blog this evening. See you soon!
Enjoyed a lot! Free blowjobs gay clomid success men Colorado springs airfare Kid crafts and fishing Loan mortgage rate refinance money107 palm pilot software Cleopatra model http://www.valtrex-dosage.info/newjerseylexusdealer.html pharmacy drugs and medications m modafinil Driveway intercom side effects of accutane Blue jacket ohio Cholesterol content Bontril tab interracial dating wisconsin samsung cell phones porsche race nyack new york Cracked cv joint on dodge colt aston db9 martin vanquish waferin vitamin k
Post a Comment
<< Home