Iowa pics for your enjoyment :)
We saw lots of fish at the zoo. We named the and Daddy says we can see them next year. Emma named her fish, Breanne. Andrew, of course, named his, Brandon. That's one of his best buddies at home and poor brandon gets blamed for things he wasn't involved in, prayed for constantly, and talked about by sweet andrew :)
I have no idea what they're seeing..maybe just some hube fish (with feet ??)
Emma and Drew crossing the bridge after they viewed the Cobra....yikes, I'd be running!
Emma and mommy. She's getting as big as I am!
"Oh no!! Don't put me back in my stroller!"
"I'm FREEEEE!"
The girls got out on the loose and the 2 older ones took their place.
poor girls are confined to their double stroller most of the time!!
The lion was Brent's favorite. I told Emma Jesus was the Lion of Judah...and she said, "No, He's stronger than the lions!" I guess she's right too :)
The huge zoo in Des Moines. Those turtles are laying in the mug


4 Comments:
In that picture of you and Emma, she DOES look as big as you...that's not a fat joke, either!
Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!
Carissa, your children are so precious! I know it must be more work than any of us can imagine, but it's obvious that your kids love you and love Jesus, too. (now, if you could just get them to love each other all the time, right? :) Looks like you all had a great time!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! business cards gangbang Free weight loss diet pill bikini lingerie bingo Palm pda part caribbean cruise packages april Pilates cheshire ct 20 card computer game keno software 20 Physician treat high cholesterol Steven johnson syndrome and lamictal Chevrolet 2c blazer Ventura county lasik eye surgery A anti depressant drug http://www.literotica-9.info Farmer trader life insurance call center software
Post a Comment
<< Home