Enjoying their Ravioli Dinner


Emma, Andrew, Chloe, and Eden enjoyed their dinner....IT showed all over their faces :)
Hi to Mama Belford!! It's always so good to talk to you! I'm glad you're going to comment on the blog tonight :) Can't wait to see you in just a week and a half!

Chloe is learning to use the fork...Eden poked herself in the mouth with it, hence the BLUE plastic one :)


8 Comments:
Carissa Those pictures bring back memories of spaghetti dinners back here in Buck Run. The kids look like they were really enjoying their delicious dinner. So cute! Love, Mama
Eden and Chloe sure make some funny faces! That's great that they're using forks now. Chloe isn't too great with a spoon yet but she's working on it. I get so nervous that she's going fling oatmeal everywhere. I guess I just have to live with a mess while she's learning to eat, eh?
Cute pictures.
Hey...happy September 1st. Don't know how you managed to have fun shopping today without me! So glad you got to get away for a little bit of time. Missed you at the fair!
hee...hee...if you wanted me to tear pages out of...ha...ha...Rob didn't get it!
Carissa (Widmer) Belford...oh my goodness! How awesome is this blogging world to reconnect us with old friends:) WOW...four adorable kids...how time flies! It is hard to believe I have been a collage graduate for 5 years...that seems like forever ago, although it feels just like yesterday! I am just in shock that you found me:) Give me a holler at DanaGayer@hotmail.com The first blog I wrote kind of sums up where I am at/have been, etc... So give me a write and we will have to stay in touch now:)
~Dana
Hey girl! It's been a while for me :) Your little Emma is getting big - can't believe she's in Kindergarten! What cute kiddos you have. Tell Chloe not to give up on the fork - I still poke myself, too :) Will I ever get it together???
Okay, already...where are YOUR fair pictures?! I'm dying to see your copy-cat pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home