MY SISTER Ashley
Ashley also started her first day at Faith Baptist here in Pembine. She grew up in Coleman and attended Faith Christian her whole life. This is a great adjustment and a time of dependence on God for security and comfort. My brother Caleb called and laughed this morning that Ashley and Emma are now travelling to school together... Thanks Ashley!!


2 Comments:
Wow! Huge age gap between your two girls there! Hee Hee...if you're checking this Ashley, hope your first day went great! I've been praying for you. You're a celebrity now on Carissa's blog!
I will be praying for you Carissa. I remember the day my first one went to K. She was ready, I was not!! Now she is traveling with her husband and four children in Life Action Ministry. Their first crusade is in Loganville, GA. right near their home church Anchor!!! They are so excited to see some dear friends again. We leave Monday for Ace's first B-day. Can't wait to hug, kiss, cuddle,hug and kiss somemore our little Hairgrove man. Love to you and your fam.
Post a Comment
<< Home