my cousin Greg Widmer
Greg is such an amazing young man. He has been called to Iraq and will be gone for the next year and a half serving our country. He is a man who loves his God, witnesses boldly for Him, and is full of integrity. Please pray for God's protection on Greg's life and many souls to be saved as he witnesses for Christ in Iraq.


2 Comments:
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I just finished "The Patriarchs" this week also. I wish I could be there to watch the DVD's with you. I'll have to e-mail you to get the blanks for my book (I really want to know what she has to say on some of those lessons not in the personal study).
Your kids look great! We are definately getting sad to leave. We would love to stay, but are praying that God will make our way clear. Until then, it's off to Kansas!
Hope things went well in Crandon. Will talk to you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home