Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Donna and Ed make cookies...

We can honestly say that we just love having Donna and Ed come to our home. We are blessed that their son, Bryan, is here teaching, so we get to enjoy their company as well. They are great with the kids and always have hazelnut coffee and dinners made!! I call that "great company!" They are a blessing. Donna is such a servant of God and enjoys making others' load lighter. Thank you both for staying with us. We do love you!

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Jewel and family,
Thank you all for the wonderful time we had in Wisconsin. What a blessing you are to our family! All the best to you all. Tell your Mom and Dad hello for us. It was great seeing them again. Thank you for sharing your tremendous gift of hospitality with us. Love you all. Edwardo and Donna Joy.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger carissa said...

Edwardo and Donna Joy, I don't think I'm nearly as hospitable as you are! You even SERVE in someone else's home! Have a great week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home