website for all those who need a "pick-me-up"
HI all you faithful readers :) I've discovered a website JUST for you! Type in www.yourname.youaremighty.com (ex:www.carissa.belford.youaremighty.com)
and SEE WHAT'S THERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!! You'll love it. Trust me.


9 Comments:
I don't know...kind of sends the tone that you are in control of what and how you "do" life. I like the music though :0)
that was very interesting...
That was a cool website - loved the little outline of MIghty Mouse at the end! :) Love your blog's new look!!! And I can leave comments again - yay!!!
hi carissa,
happy birthday! is it the 23rd or the 24th.... aren't you turning 30 or something?
All I want to know is where in the world did you find this website?!? One would think with twin toddlers people would have less time...I'm teasing:-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARISSA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
thanks Trisha! Yes, Janelle, It's my b-day, but I'm just 29!!! :)
Haha! Love the website! Definitely the perfect thing to start off my Monday morning! ;)
Happy Birthday a day late, btw! Hope you had a special day yesterday!
~Jenn
AWESOME site! i'm such a super hero. :) I especially like the cool musica.
Post a Comment
<< Home