Thursday, September 21, 2006

Jackson Brian Widmer is born

I'M AN AUNTIE. My brother and Sheena just had a boy this morning at 8:42am. Jackson Brian Widmer is 7 lbs. 3oz. and 20 in. long. I am so proud of them. They're already great parents! Pray for them as they adjust to this new journey of parenthood. What a high calling that demands selflessness. What a challenge for me!! His blog is: jacksonwidmer.blogspot.com Check him out!! :)

6 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Tfipps said...

Yea! Congratulations Auntie!! Check out my blog...pictures of your kids on there!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

THanks for the update! I just visited their site . . I was wondering when their baby would make his entrance. What kind of birth did she have? midwife or doc in a hospital?

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe this is the first time you are an auntie?! Makes sense since you are the oldest and brent is an only child. How fun!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger the johnson crew said...

wow, that is awesome! jackson is realy cute. wow. congratulations.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger carissa said...

Alicia-she had a doc in the hospital but used the jacuzzi and big ball for relief..so maybe a mix??

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Congratulations on being an auntie!! That will be lots of fun. Now Andrew has a boy cousin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home